Scottish Beauty Blog the home of Scottish Beauty
Founded in France in 1976, Sisley is a family company set up by Hubert D'Ornano. For three generations, his family has created cosmetics and in fact his father, together with Francois Coty, set up beauty brand Lancome back in 1935.
To begin with Sisley concentrated on skincare but now the brand has diversified, with make-up products and perfumes. And Sisley is still a family run company with Hubert's daugher and son on the board.
For more information on Sisley products, visit the website - www.sisley-cosmetics.com
Subscribe - it's free!
Recent blog posts
- Surf & Sand Collection from Bobbi Brown
- Eyebrows by Shavata in Edinburgh's Harvey Nichols
- Favourite beauty products
- The summer sun - Edinburgh Evening News beauty column
- The One Spa Edinburgh - Summer Sprunch
- Lighten up for summer- Edinburgh Evening News beauty column
- My favourite beauty products
- Interview with skin expert Jeff Murad
- Radiant skin with Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster
- Jo Malone candle and fragrance launch - Silk Blossom