Scottish Beauty Blog the home of Scottish Beauty
Established in 1985, Aromatherapy Associates is one of the leading professional experts in the field of aromatherapy and it's product range includes hair, bath and skincare.
In terms of ingredients, all face, body and bath oils are 100% pure natural plant oils with no added colour or synthetic preservatives. The brand's products also don't use synthetic colour, fragrances or petro-chemically derived ingredients and contain top quality essential oils, extracted from organically grown, original single species plants. With the exception of beeswax, no animal products, mineral oils or GM product are used by Aromatherapy Associates and its products are not tested on animals.
For more info, do visit the Aromatherapy Associates website.
Recent blog posts
- Surf & Sand Collection from Bobbi Brown
- Eyebrows by Shavata in Edinburgh's Harvey Nichols
- Favourite beauty products
- The summer sun - Edinburgh Evening News beauty column
- The One Spa Edinburgh - Summer Sprunch
- Lighten up for summer- Edinburgh Evening News beauty column
- My favourite beauty products
- Interview with skin expert Jeff Murad
- Radiant skin with Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Booster
- Jo Malone candle and fragrance launch - Silk Blossom